- "Kirtan Rabbi defines a new genre of music and prayer.... I feel I have just woken up and tasted a new level of consciousness."
—Rabbi Irwin Kula, President, CLAL
- "The Maestro of Hebrew Kirtan!"
—Rabbi David Ingber, Spiritual Director, Romemu Center
- "Kirtan Rabbi is on a unique mission. He bridges both the world of religion and the world of spirituality. The Saturday night Kirtan was mind blowing!"
—Rabbi Seymour Rosenbloom
- "What you have produced transports one to other worlds!"
- "This is not your bubbe's Judaism... but after a few minutes, she'll be clapping and dancing along with the rest of us."
- "Your work is amazing, and your soul really shines. Thank you for putting such energy out there."
—Rabbi Bradley Shavit Artson
- "Sets the standard in Hebrew Kirtan."
—David Newman (Durga Das), Chant Artist
- "Kirtan Rabbi goes beyond just imitating Hinduism. His use of call-and-response chant feels authentically, devotionally Jewish."—Rabbi Zalman Schachter-Shalomi
- "The energy live is great.... Thank you for your kindness and generous heart!"
—Wah!, Chant Artist
- "You have enlightened our community in countless ways.... We should not let students graduate without being exposed to your Torah."
—Rabbi David Leipziger Teva, Wesleyan University
About Kirtan Rabbi
Rabbi Andrew Hahn, Ph.D., combines a variety of tools to introduce Jewish Wisdom to an increasingly global, religious village. Kirtan Rabbi's music is characterized by great energy, passion and melodic flow. Find out what Rabbi Hahn can offer your community.
Get Kirtan Rabbi news in your inbox
In Los Angeles, April - May 2014
Cathedral of St. John the Divine, June 7th
Featured Video: Path of Life
Kirtan Rabbi reflects upon finding his way to pioneering Hebrew Kirtan and his most unusual rabbinate. Watch video »
The Kirtan Rabbi talks to author Steven Rosen in LA Yoga Magazine Read more »